POSITION TITLE: 3rd Shift Tool Crib Attendant
REPORTS TO: Purchasing Manager
LOCATION: Meadville, PA
The Tool crib attendant is responsible for proper Inventories of tools and equipment and proper distribution to the appropriate personnel. Keeps an inventory of tools by tracking the distribution of tools and users in a database or other system. Orders new tools and equipment or repairs tools as needed
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES, JOB DUTIES and COMPETENCIES:
Supervisors and Managers should review the competencies detailed below. Assess the employee’s competencies and check the box next to the corresponding bullet point if he/she is competent. If the employee is not competent, please do not check the box and coordinate with Human Resources to complete an action plan.
- Receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, materials, and equipment in industrial establishment: Issues tools and equipment to workers and maintains records of tools and equipment issued and returned, manually or using computer.
- Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of tools and equipment, manually or using computer.
- Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming tools and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATION and EDUCATION
- High School Education or equivalent required
- Familiarity with tools and heavy machinery
- Strong attention to detail
- Inventory control or warehousing preferred but not required
Meadville Forging offers an excellent total compensation package including:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match program
- 13 paid holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
- Much more….
Note: The responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the organization. Meadville Forging Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the subject line.