World class Quality at the forge
Forged in QUALITY
Meadville Forging Company was one of the first forging operations to be certified in the ISO 9001 MTS 16949 quality standards. Both MFC facilities are registered with the IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 Quality Standards. And our internal processes are evaluated to drive improvement using technology.
Leading in quality with a history of quality leadership and continuous improvement.
- Continuous improvement is an ongoing effort to improve products, services, or processes
- Proactive APQP with customers for successful program launches
- Emphasizing employee involvement and teamwork
- Overall data driven capability improvements through SPC for both forging and machining
- Advanced Quality Data collection system
- Real time process control
- Auto gage feedback
- Process control tools for built-in forging integrity and reducing variation, defects, and cycle times
- View Meadville IATF Certificate
- View Meadville Pressure Equipment Directive Certificate
- View Meadville ISO 9001 Certificate
- View NQA ISO 14001 2015
- View Cambridge Springs IATF Certificate
- Review Our Environmental Policy
- Review Our Contract Terms and Conditions
- Occupational Health & Safety Policy
- Quality Policy
Safety at Meadville Forging
Safety is a top priority at Meadville Forging Company! We complete safety audits at all three locations on a monthly basis, and have a rotating safety team to make sure all voices are heard. All visitors & plant employees are required to wear necessary PPE, including safety glasses, ear protection, hard hat, steel toed shoes, and a visitor vest.
MFC CUSTOMER AWARDS
Ford Q1 Award 2022
Last December, after several years of hard work & dedication, Meadville Forging Company was awarded Ford’s prestigious Q1 award. This is a true testament to MFC’s commitment to our customers, and we are proud to display our Ford Q1 plaque & flag!
GM Supplier Quality Excellence Award 2018
This award is reserved for suppliers that distinguish themselves by going above and beyond GM’s requirements, helping GM to provide their customers with the most innovative technologies and highest quality in the automotive industry.
IATF 16949:2016 AND ISO 9001:2015
The IATF standard is a common automotive quality system requirement that emphasizes continual improvement, defect prevention and reduction of variation and waste. This IATF certification demonstrates a consistent commitment to customer satisfaction and quality of products and services. Both internal and external audits of our QMS documentation show that Meadville Forging Co. has a high-standard Quality Management System in place.
Timken 2018 Key Supplier
This honor highlights our strong partnership and commitment to quality.
ZF 2014 Metallic supplier of the Year award
ZF Axle Marysville awarded MFC their prestigious 2014 Metallic Supplier of the Year Award.