Electrical Technician for our Production Machining Plant in Cambridge Springs, PA.
The Electrical Technician is a member of the Maintenance Department. The main functions are to support production, minimize downtime, conduct preventive maintenance and seek continuous quality improvement.
- Previous electrical maintenance, engineering, or other electrical experience required
- Must know how to use electrical and electronic test equipment such as:
- Amp Meters
- Signal Generators
- Frequency Counters
- Must be able to read electrical and electronic diagrams and troubleshoot from them.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic knowledge helpful.
- Applicant should be familiar with and have working experience with the following aspects of PLC’s:
- Troubleshooting controller problems
- Troubleshooting program problems
- Be able to follow ladder logic diagrams
- Be able to access and change timer and counter values
- Be able to modify programs as required
- Have hands on experience with Allen-Bradley PLC’s
- Must be willing to work overtime when required
- A degree or electrical education is a plus
Meadville Forging offers an excellent total compensation package including:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K WITH company match program
- 13 paid holidays
- Employee Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Much more…..
Click Apply to send your resume for this position. Or call 814-398-5016 for more information.
Note: The responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the organization. Meadville Forging Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.