Quality Assurance Manager
POSITION TITLE: Quality Assurance Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Quality Assurance
LOCATION: Cambridge Springs
POSITION SUMMARY and KEY OBJECTIVES:
The Quality Assurance Manager is a key member of the leadership team that is responsible for ensuring that all machined products meet customer requirements and pertinent specifications. This position will also be responsible for managing a quality staff.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES, JOB and DUTIES:
- Manage the Customer Feedback process. This includes developing positive relationships with customers and responding to their concerns as a top priority.
- Lead multi-functional activities related to customer corrective actions and ensure that they are answered effectively and efficiently.
- Manage customer related metrics and lead corrective actions, preventive actions or continual improvement activities as needed
- Develop positive relationships with all MFC team members
- Responsible for establishing, implementing and maintaining process controls required to ensure that all shipped product is within compliance with all pertinent customer specifications and standards.
- Establish and maintain quality objectives and related training.
- Manage Control Plans, PFMEAs and ensure on time submission of customer PPAPs
- Partner with Operations, sales and Engineering on activities related to process design and development for the CNC facility.
- Support Continuous Improvement team efforts to evaluate opportunities for improvements in process, cost and product quality.
- Support and perform Internal Quality Audits as needed.
QUALIFICATION and EDUCATION
- Previous experience in Quality within an IATF 16949 system
- Strong analytical & statistical skills
- Ability to lead and work with peers
- Steel, machining industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of relevant experience.
SCOPE of AUTHORITY:
- 2-5 direct reports.
MEADVILLE FORGING OFFERS AN EXCELLENT TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match program
- Profit sharing
- 13 paid holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
- Much more….
Note: The responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the organization. MFC is an equal employment opportunity employer.