POSITION TITLE: Maintenance Technician
REPORTS TO: CNC Maintenance Manager
LOCATION: Cambridge Springs, PA
SHIFT: 2nd shift and 3rd shift
POSITION SUMMARY and KEY OBJECTIVES:
The key responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician are to troubleshoot and repair robotic and CNC equipment as well as mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic systems. Additional responsibilities include participating in predictive and preventative maintenance programs. The Maintenance Technician will also assist in developing effective preventative maintenance programs, determining root cause of equipment failures and implementing permanent corrective repairs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and JOB DUTIES:
- Follow all safety procedures including proper use of PPE.
- Perform trouble shooting and repair of CNC equipment, Automated Gauges and robotic systems.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance and cleaning of CNC equipment, Automated Gauges and robotic systems.
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs on Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic systems.
- Perform general repairs around the shop.
- Maintains and repairs industrial equipment, which may include welding, fabrication and machining.
- Support Continuous Improvement processes throughout the plant.
- Participate in problem solving events.
- Participate in professional development as needed.
- Use and understand the lock out, tag out procedure.
- Safely operate fork truck.
- Support the Plant 5S strategy.
- Display Knowledge of Lifting and Rigging
- Safely use ladders and personnel lifting equipment.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Performs all work in accordance with MFC, OSHA and other applicable safety regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines.
QUALIFICATION and EDUCATION:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in maintenance of automated equipment
- High School Diploma required
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance manuals schematics and parts diagrams.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Must be willing to work overtime when required.
- Working knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical principles
- Understanding of CNC and PLC controls is a definite plus
Meadville Forging offers excellent benefits including:
- Competitive Wages, 2nd and 3rd shift premiums
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K WITH company match program
- 13 paid holidays
- Employee Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
- Much more…..
Join the MFC team by:
- Applying in person at 440 McClellan St. Cambridge Springs, PA
- Email a resume to email@example.com
- Call 814-398-5016
Note: The responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the organization. Meadville Forging Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.