Job Openings at MeadVILLE Forge
June 22, 2022
Reports to: Shipping Manager
Location: 15309 Baldwin Street Extension Meadville, PA
Shifts: 2nd Shift
POSITION SUMMARY AND KEY OBJECTIVES:
The Sander is responsible for running parts through machines and using a fork truck to place tubs of parts where they belong.
MAJOR DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for running / operating 2 wheelabrator machines
- Operate a fork truck
- Keeping a clean and safe work environment
- Use of our Material Tracking System (MTS) Hand held scanners
- Identify parts correctly
- Ability to follow written schedules or instructions
- Able to fill out paperwork correctly
- Ability to lift 25-50 lbs. occasionally
- Have high attention to detail
- Be able to adapt to changing surroundings by getting product to the right location; locations for parts may change daily
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to trouble shoot minor sander problems
- Work weekends when required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Fork truck experience helpful but not required
SCOPE OF AUTHORITY:
Meadville Forge offers an excellent compensation package, including:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match program
- 13 paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Much more….
Join the MFC team by:
Applying Online Now!
Applying in person.
Note: The responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the organization. Meadville Forging Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.
New jobs coming soon. Check back often!