Job Openings at MeadVILLE Forge
Environmental, Health & Safety Coordinator
Reports to: EHS Manager
Location: 15309 Baldwin Street Extension Meadville, PA
Shifts: 1st Shift
POSITION SUMMARY AND KEY OBJECTIVES:
The EHS Coordinator works with the EHS Manager to plan, direct, and implement key environmental health and safety programs to ensure a positive, safe, healthy, and incident-free work environment and is responsible for the compliance of all environmental and safety regulatory agencies.
MAJOR DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enforce, evaluate and improve all environmental health and safety programs.
- Audit, maintain and conform with the ISO 14001 and 45001 standards.
- Evaluate department leading and lagging indicators.
- Enhance and participate in three safety committees
- Participate in the developing, implementing and managing of EH&S policies, programs and practices.
- Implement and conduct essential training.
- Enhance a proactive safety culture throughout all company levels.
- Schedule and conduct new employee safety orientation program and employee safety training.
- Inspect organization facilities (safety audits) to detect existing or potential incident and health hazards, determines corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Investigate all incidents and injuries from initial report to closure.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Health and Safety or related field.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated analytical and decision-making skills with the ability to organize and effectively coordinate multiple and frequently conflicting, concurrent tasks, with good follow-through.
- High level of proficiency with computers and standard office software.
- Strong ability to work with a team
SCOPE OF AUTHORITY:
- No direct reports or budgetary responsibility.
Meadville Forge offers an excellent compensation package, including:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match program
- 13 paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Much more….
Join the MFC team by:
Applying Online Now!
Applying in person.
Note: The responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the organization. Meadville Forging Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.
New jobs coming soon. Check back often!