3rd Shift Water Treatment Process and Oil Storage Building Operator
POSITION TITLE: 3rd Shift Water Treatment Process and Oil Storage Building Operator
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Supervisor
LOCATION: Meadville, PA
POSITION SUMMARY and KEY OBJECTIVES:
We are willing to train the right person. Documentation and excellent record keeping skills for water treatment and oil storage processes, both which include ISO requirements. Candidates must be comfortable interacting with ISO auditors during environmental audits. Candidate must have proven good attendance record.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES, JOB DUTIES and COMPETENCIES:
- Perform Water Treatment Process operation and related responsibilities as outlined in operating procedures. Training will be provided
- Perform duties of the Oil Storage Building operation and related responsibilities outlined in operating procedures. Training will be provided.
- Maintain high level of cleanliness and organization within the water treatment and oil storage facilities, sharing in the maintenance of those facilities
- Driving the MFC shuttle truck for runs between MFC and the CNC plant primarily but also other pick-ups and drop-offs around town as needed. Therefore, a valid driver’s license is required with no DUI’s in the last 3 years
- Maintain and clean the Upper Steam Room as needed
- Willingness to work overtime if needed
- Able to climb ladders and work from heights
- Operation of a fork truck – we are willing to train
- Other maintenance responsibilities as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS and EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or GED
- Good communication skills
- Handwriting and printing must be legible
- Excellent recordkeeping and documentation skills
- Reaching: Frequently required when conducting repair work and performing other essential functions of the job.
- Bending: Frequently required in the essential functions of the job.
- Climbing: Frequently required when getting on and off the fork truck and climbing ladders.
- Hand usage: Frequently required for pushing, pulling, reaching and grasping when performing repairs and new installations.
- Lifting: Up to 50lbs occasionally and 10-20lbs regularly.
- Walking: Frequently walking and standing.
- Environment: Mostly indoors, but occasionally outside, dirty, working on concrete flooring. Cold in the winter and hot in the summer.
- Hours: A minimum of 8 hours per day, 5 to 7 days a week depending on production demand.
Meadville Forging offers an excellent total compensation package including:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match program
- 13 paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Much more….
Note: The responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the organization. Meadville Forging Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.